What's shakin' Bacon?

Photobucket


I've been so disconnected from this blog!! I have been so caught up working on sessions and the business side of things, I kinda just throw some pics up and I haven't been very personal. I promise I will be better about letting my oddities shine through!!
      As many of you know, my husband Dave has been assisting me at most sessions and weddings lately. I am so excited that he has decided to be my official partner and second shooter at weddings and assistant at most sessions when he can, which is great because he lends a great hand and offers such a fresh perspective. He is such a fast learner and picks up on things so easily. Alot of times he steals the camera from me and makes AMAZING off the wall images and steals my clients hearts away. I am quickly learning to just step back and trust his instincts because the images he takes never fail to impress me.
Dave and I are making some BIG changes to the business, a completely fresh look and a lot of much needed equipment upgrades. We are going all out.

 Prepare to be amazed!


1 comments:

Lesia January 29, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

That is awesome to have not only your soul mate to share your life with but also your interest. Way to go Dave!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP