Winners!

First of all I need to apologize for not posting this last night as promised. I wish I had some really forgivable excuse like I came down with swine flu or bigfoot ate my computer..buuuut..I don't. I seriously just...forgot! LOL Hope you all can still love me! Anyways, I am so excited to announce the winners of the December drawing so here they are:

1st place winner
Jana Glass

2nd place winner
Jesi Dewey

Thank you so much to all of you who entered and for all your awesome comments and compliments. It means so much to me to have people enjoy my work and appreciate my passion for what I do. Keep entering, January contest coming soon so don't miss it!! xoxo

Oh and I need your addresses so I can send your gift certificates to you!
And for the 3 people that entered the blog/logo design contest, email me with some more details (and some visuals if you have them) of what you want done on your blog:)

1 comments:

Glass House January 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Oh my heck Ashley I am so freakin' excited that I won!!! Seriously it brought tears to my eyes I was so excited!!! Thank you!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP