Day 8

I'm a little late getting this started, I was planning on starting this on the first, but better late than never, I always say. Actually, that's a lie, I rarely ever say that! Anyways I am doing a little project mostly for my own amusement, I will be taking and posting a picture a day for a year. Because as they say, "A picture a day keeps the frowny away!" Really, I just made that up.  Here's day 8. We'll just pretend that I already did days 1-7. Enjoy:)

Day 8:
 Frost

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Two pictures because I couldn't decide which one:)

post signature

3 comments:

Mykell January 9, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Ashley these pictures are amazing!!! You do such a good job!! I also love the frost but that is about all I like about winter. I cant wait to see what other pics you post!!

Jayme January 9, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

Oooohh! I love the second one! Pretty!

Lesia January 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

way pretty...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP