A New Year's Eve Wedding..Steve and Patti

like to get to know my clients before their wedding day. I believe that to truly capture the emotion of such a milestone in a two people's lives, you really need to feel it yourself. I was asked to do this wedding about a week prior to the big day. So,  I typed Patti's name into Google hoping to find a blog or something similar. I was not prepared for what I found. I think I spent about 3 hours pouring over post after post with tears streaming down my face. Patti's husband died of cancer about 2 years ago. I have never met a woman with so much faith. She is amazing to be around and fills every room she enters with life and laughter.  Patti and her family have been through so much in the past and I felt so honored to take part in this event in their lives.
Photobucket
Patti and Steve chose to be married on New Year's Eve.
The Northhampton House in American Fork was decorated so beautifully for the season.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Congratulations to you both, I am so excited for your new life together and wish you both the best. It was truly such an honor.

And here's the dance video that Dave took with his phone. I apologize for the poor quality. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of my blog and pause the playlist:)


2 comments:

Lesia January 8, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Still haven't figured out how to get my pictures to upload on my blog BIG like yours....UGH!

The Hone's January 12, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

That was awesome. Ive never seen anything like it at a wedding before. I love it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP