{strangers lurking in the shadows..come out, come out wherever you are!!}

There are a handful people that I KNOW of who regularly visit and comment on my blog. Bless you. But then there are those mysterious lurking strangers..I only know of them because once in a while I meet one and hear shy confessions of blog stalking;) You know who you are. Well, I want to know who my readers are!


I propose a contest. It's time for a contest.

Leave a comment on my blog and a link to your blog if you have one and I will enter your name into a drawing to be held on Black Friday. So leave your comment, go shopping, spend some dough, hell, spend ALL your money cuz you won't need any for this awesome deal.

If your name is drawn, you will recieve a gift certificate for one FREE photoshoot by me. Keep it for yourself or give it as a gift.

The redeemer of the certificate will receive:
  • 1-2 hours on location
  • disk of all edited images (approximately 25-35) with full print rights
  • online proofing gallery for 2 months
  • happiness

So, come on, what are you waiting for? All you gotta do is get over your social networking/comment leaving anxiety for one day. I know it's hard. But it will be so worth it!
No haters please:)

6 comments:

H. November 25, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

hey ash i will comment any way and i want you to come take codys holy fam pic what do you say there will be i think 25 let me know what you think and how $ so i can tell her!

Katrina November 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

I'm an aspiring photographer just getting into the business and I've been following your blog for a little while now. You do some beautiful work! And I would LOVE to win a shoot from you! (Though my blog says I live in AZ, I regularly visit Utah so I could definitely plan a shoot with you if I'm the lucky winner.)

Lynette November 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Your photography inspires me! I would LOVE to win a photo shoot. I grew up in Utah and visit there every few months.

reedfamily November 26, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

Hi, my name is Jake and I'm a husband of a beautiful wife and a father of two gorgeous girls. I would love more than ANYTHING to be a better husband and father for my family. It would an honor and a privilege to give this gift to my wife for Christmas. Please pick me!!!! I promise my wife and daughters will blow your camera away!!!!

Jake

Clarissa Stagg Photography November 28, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

I regulary stalk your blog and I LOVE your work. I was out of town for the holiday weekend and didn't see this contest till today. =(

Shanelle November 28, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Ash--- I am totally upset I did not see the contest till today. I am totally jealous of the winner. I guess I will just have to keep a better eye out next time. :)
I love your work, and I absolutely am still in awe with what you did at Kayla's wedding. I hope everything is going great!
*Shanelle*

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP