{rebecca + three}


A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts." ~Irving Washington

Photobucket

This is my sister's beautiful family. She is a single Mom (any takers?) to 3 energetic boys, and I know for a fact that's not easy. She amazes me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These boys are so sweet, even though I doubt that's their favorite term to be called , they really are. I haven't had the opportunity to spend very much time with them during their lives so far, but that is changing. I learned a couple of things from the shoot..namely..
#1 kisses from aunts aren't THAT bad
and #2 girls DONT have cooties
Who would have known?

1 comments:

H. November 20, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

oh my awesome ness, you freaking are kicking butt. love you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP