{LiNkiN}

I am so late posting these!! I was burning his mommy a disk tonight and realized I hadn't blogged these yet. Sorry Jess..I'm slacking in my frienderly duties! This was so much fun!! This little guy is so funny..I love the squishy face laugh he was doing and how he DID NOT want to take his attention from the excitement going on on the ground (cigarette butts, leaves, rocks LOL) Next visit we shall do this again-and I will be quicker about getting the pics to you!! XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebekah November 17, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Love these ASH! He is such a cutie.

Davis Fam November 18, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Aw he's so cute he must have darn cute parents! :) I love his pictures!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP