{Can I keep them?}

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love photographing family! These are my husband's brother's kids. Holy freaking cute.

Photobucket

And this is the little girl I would like to clone for myself. She's my favorite little person. (No offense to my own children of course haha)

Photobucket

I bribed her with my cell phone and she took off with it, made a few calls, booked me some clients....

Photobucket

This is Spencer. He's so full of it. Every time I see him I get a great big hug.
He does the BEST pirate impression.

Photobucket
Photobucket



One word. CURLS.

Photobucket

And these amazing people are responsible for all the above mentioned cuteness.

Photobucket

Thanks for a fun shoot!
Your gallery is ready:)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP