{gracias.merci.danke.mahalo}


Photobucket
In the spirit of today's celebration, I sit down and reflect on this past year...the trials, the mistakes, the highs, and the lows; I can't help but be humbled by the fact that I am extremely blessed. Blessed in my personal life but also very blessed in my business.

With that being said I just want to take a moment to say a great big THANK YOU to all of the people who have helped me along in this photography journey. I have been so privileged to have served 100 clients so far! This is a milestone for me personally, I never thought I would hit that number by my one year mark, but somehow I made it. Thank you to all of you friends and family who have supported me and encouraged me along the way, and even let me get away with taking HORRIBLE pictures of you at times. You are all saints....

....for believing in me and helping me to see my true potential..hiring me time and time again..

....for modeling for me on a whim a BAZILLION times and for watching Benjamin Button with me even though you hated it and wanted to die..

...for hours and hours on the phone talking about photography and dreams..being there for me during a big event in my business. the SUPPORT you give when most others would be competing

...for loving my work no matter what...

...for stalking my blog and not telling..hehe

...for pulling me back to my feet when I was overwhelmed and discouraged..

...for financial support through the beginning months..

and last..

..for mean, judgmental, or critical comments or emails, you only fuel my fire to achieve and make me so grateful for forgiveness and the opportunity to be better in everything I do..

You all know who you are. Happy Thanksgiving.
xoxo
Ashley Hawkes

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP