{Pruden Family}

Cherish your family for they are your treasure, a storehouse of riches, wealth beyond measure. ~author unknown

Meet the Prudens.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had so much fun with this sweet little family. They did everything we asked and the kids were so well behaved! Not to mention ADORABLE!!

Thank you so much ALL of you, for allowing ME to capture these amazing moments for you. I hope you guys enjoy your pictures. xo

Oh and Dave was an amazing reflector holder;)

2 comments:

H. November 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Thanks Ash i am loving the pic they are a cute fam. i am also loving that you shared with us the secrets. and again WHY did you move from me???????????? i need you to help me with something please..... call me

Jayme November 2, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Hey, I just tried to link to this blog from your family blog on your button on the side and it has the wrong web address... just thought I'd let you know because that's kinda important!! Love your fall pics! Especially of the girls playing!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP