{tim + sara. married}

Photobucket

I have to say I loved being part of this wedding. Honestly most of the weddings I have had the honor of photographing have had some level of stress and tension at some point in the day. But not this one. The bride and groom are so amazing! They were so chill throughout the entire day. Also, my husband Dave was able to assist me at his first wedding and he loved it as well. Normally I would freak out if my assistant showed up wearing jeans and a black t-shirt, (we gotta take you shopping babe!) but at this wedding everything was really calm and laid back.
Both sides of the family were so awesome and friendly and very cooperative when it came time for formal pictures.

These two love each other so much. I know this because they weren't into all the hype and traditions of most weddings. They honestly just wanted to be married and share a beautiful day with family, friends, and good food. The afternoon was gorgeous, they couldn't have asked for better weather, and the dancing after dark was so much fun!

Photobucket




Photobucket

This is really cool. They had a table covered in white paper and boxes of crayons laid out for the kids. Now Sara and Tim have a collage to put in their apartment!



Photobucket

YES. Everybody knows I love cake fights. And if you didn't know that, I LOVE CAKE FIGHTS. Especially when the frosting is SMURF BLUE. I love it.

Photobucket

The father of the bride BBQ'd all of the meat and holy smokes it was AMAZING!!! This was one wedding where I was obliged to sit down and stuff my face! He even sent us home with an entire stuffed chicken! BON APETIT!

Photobucket

I figured out why everything ran so smoothly. The groom and best man had their own little "to-do" lists, drawn out and checked off . Take that, wedding planner!!

Photobucket

My favorite thing about this is that the groom was all over the cake topper. He pulled those little lego people out of his bag and fervently arranged them on top of the cake. I was slightly apprehensive, a little afraid of what the bride's reaction might be. But no. She walked in and got a huge grin on her face. I love these guys.

Thanks Tim and Sara for allowing me to be part of something so amazing and special. I hope I captured your moments in a way that you will be able to look back on for years and years and still remember the smells, the emotions and the excitement of your wedding day. XO

3 comments:

H. October 22, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Ashley you are amazing. i dont know why anyone would not love to be in your company. i loved it. and i loved our talks we had, remind me again why you moved to logan.... once again a home run you knocked it out of the park girl friend. love your face,

Sara October 24, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

You are SOOOO amazing. I loved every one of the pictures you took for us.


P.S. I think that's the best picture of my dad EVER!

Jayme October 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Um... you really are so extremely awesome at weddings... I need to take some notes!! What an awesome post! I loved all of it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP