{gRay bOy & His GiRL}

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You two are so much fun. I checked out your blog today and it hit me how amazing and fun your life together will be. You two are so great together! I'm so honored to be able to take part in your wedding day-in 50 days, right? But who's counting?;)

2 comments:

Alyssa October 6, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Holy flip Ash! These are amazing!! I wish I had you to take my engagements!!!

Jayme October 6, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I love the one of her making a heart with him in it! You are so clever!! Hope everything is going well!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP