{ThAnK YoU!}

I am just writing a quick note for all my clients that are waiting on pictures! I am so behind! I had no idea that doing the "single mom" thing was going to take up so much of my time! I am seriously working graveyards trying to get them all done before deadline, some of you have been waiting far too long and have been so patient!!! THANK YOU! I am editing more than just the ones you all chose for editing to make up for it, and you will all be getting the proofs on your disk at no extra charge. (even you Kayla) If I can come up with anything else to add to it you can bet that I will, probably throw some prints in as well!! I have not had one complaint or even one person asking about their pictures! THanks so much to all of you and I can't wait for you to see your pictures! XO Ashley

3 comments:

RalstonCompany April 11, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Ashley... You are amazing!!! Doing the single mom thing is hard, and it shows character as well as your dedication to your family. Keep up the good work. We all love you!!! Take care of those great boys. XOXO Kristen

Unknown April 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

You are doing great!
I'm so glad you're my photographer so don't even worry about it!
love,
Kayla

Tawni April 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

dont worrk, kids come first!!! you make up for it with your beautiful work anyways. cnat wait to work with you!! it will probably next week sometime

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP