{LuCkY}

First of all....This is the longest post ever. Second of all, this is the most gorgeous couple ever! I had so much fun on this shoot, it was an adventure that's for sure! First with trying to figure out what my camera was trying to pull on me(still working stuff out) and then the forbidden trail of dead branches....it was awesome. I am so excited for you two and can't wait for the wedding! CALI HERE I COME!!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket

2 comments:

Glass House April 20, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Amazing! So do you mentor for a fee or anything? I would like to work by an amazing photographer's side, so I can get some more experience, if you are interested let me know, I live in the SLC area, my email is jmphoto@live.com

Jana

Unknown April 21, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

What a great place for pictures!!
:-)
They look great!
xxoo
Kayla

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP