{kAyLA}

This has been by far the most fun shoot I have done! You guys were so funny with your "fat jokes" and your fear of snakes in the grass and bees(I validate your phobias by the way!). I couldn't stop laughing and I kept cracking up while I was editing. SO much fun! Sorry it took me so stinkin' long to get these done(now I am starting on your engagements) but you have been so patient and for that I am grateful! I hope Bronson doesn't wander over to my blog, I will be in trouble(he's not supposed to see these yet, right?) So, here are a "few" of my faves, this is a record post! This is my #1 favorite...it is a little "risque" I guess you could say, but I love it!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Thanks Shanelle(did I spell that right? If not I'm sorry!!) for being a class A sunblocker on this one!! (And no that's not a fat joke LOL)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy these!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP