{JuLiE's BeLLy}

This is Julie. She only has about 6 weeks left but still so petite! What a gorgeous girl! She seriously could get into modeling! She was so easy and fun to work with and we had a lot of laughs. Big thanks to Kristin for bringing her to me! I always love reuniting with old friends!
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Those eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is one of my favorites. What do homeless guys know anyway? LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks girls! Maybe next time there will be a little baby girl involved? OH and some sushi!!! XO

4 comments:

strickland party of six April 23, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Hey Ashley she is so teeny tiny she doesnt even look prego. how would it be. I was a horse when I was prego. but those photos are breath taking

strickland party of six April 23, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Oh by the way this is harmonie, the one who keeps talking to you on the phone I ment to tell you that in the 1st post. tot ta

Kellee Smith May 5, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

She has GREAT style and you did an amazing job with this. Love everything about it!

Oakstream Photography May 22, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

OMGOSH I love love this maternity session. The style of it ROCKS!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP