Spoiling everything...

Ok so this isn't the new blog of course, but I couldn't sleep and started changing some things around on here. I couldn't wait!! I didn't want to show the new logo until I released the new blog but it was killing me!!! What do you think of the new logo? I actually put a lot of time and thought into this one, I wanted one that I really really like so that I can keep it for a very long time. I have had over 12 logos in the past 14 months and I decided that I need to find something and stick with it. I had some help from my friend Miss Mint of Peppermint Creative, who allowed me to use one of her designs in my logo. Really cool. 
     So hopefully within the next week I will get done what I really have been needing to get done so that I can finally call my new blog FINISHED. It really is done, I just have to add one more thing that is taking me forever to accomplish. Anyways, looks like I rambling..so goodnight all!!

3 comments:

Lesia February 9, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

I like it! It is way cute.

Whitney Baldwin February 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

I love the new logo-- it is is fresh and fabulous! Can't wait to see the new blog--you are a blogging genius.

Clarissa Stagg Photography February 13, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

Love it! Can't wait to see the new blog. I have a little question to ask you... I was curious if I could put a link to your blog/website on my blog under "Inspiration" since I love your work so much and wan to share it with others!? Let me know. Thanks!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP