Just Sharing the Love..

We have a handful of gift certificates left over from Christmas. They are for a full 1-2 hour session, including a disk with all edits. We don't include disks anymore for portrait sessions so we very well can't sell the certificates....

what should we do with them?

 Hmmmm...

thinking...

thinking....

wait for it....

I know! We'll give them away! It's Valentine's Day. I'm in the mood. What the heck.

 Ways to win:

#1 Blog the Love
 Write a blog post about what you like about Jada Love Photography and why you would love to win a free, no strings attatched, photosession. Make sure to provide a link in your post to either the website or the blog. Contact me with your name and a link to your blog post.

 Dave will be choosing his favorite post and I will choose one as well.
On March 1st we will announce the winners.

#2 Refer a friend
If you refer someone to us and they book a wedding this year, you will receive a gift certificate.

Rules:
We will travel anywhere within the range of Cache county to Utah county for the session. If you live outside of this range, you are welcome to meet us within the area.
Gift certificates will expire in 2011.

Qualifying sessions include:
   newborn, maternity, family(up to 6 people), senior, missionary, bridal or engagement.


 This is the biggest giveaway ever. You don't want to miss out.
Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Shanelle February 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Hey!
my blog is sillysoprano19.blogspot.com
and I will also be writing a facebook note. :)
I love your stuff ashley!
and ps. my mom has some ideas of places you should go to do some shoots.

Jessica Larae February 15, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

um...i read this post last night. then i had a dream about it! lets just say it was a good dream! ;) hint hint! haha.

Janet February 22, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I think I should win one of your giveaways because #1, I am your Number ONE Aunt, and #2, Because you love me...
So when you do Seniors, You should include old farts like me!

Shana February 25, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

shanaandsteve.blogspot.com

Shana Loves Jada Love Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP