{gray boy and his girl. part 2. the wedding}

I don't even know how to begin blogging this wedding. I have been sitting here for hours putting together collages, trying to narrow it down to my favorite images but not being able to decide which ones I can do without. I wish I could have taken you all with me. I want to blog this so well that you all can get a feel for just how amazing this day was. I don't think I will able to to, but I'm giving it my best shot.

          The day started out at the Las Vegas LDS temple.The weather was B-E -A-utiful! When they walked through those big white doors, they were glowing. They are so cute and so in love.
Photobucket

The support and love family and friends displayed for Nate and Chelsea was definitely strong.
 The group was so great to follow my lead and did everything I asked. They were so much fun and had an amazing sense of humor..and if you know me at all, you know I appreciate that!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Nate and Chelsea are so cute. I cannot stress it enough! LOL They are such good sports and always willing to try my ideas. 


Photobucket

Photobucket


Um, SHOES?!? Purple is my new favorite color!

Photobucket

The reception was fantastic. Chelsea and her Mom got resourceful and went online and found ideas for the decor and made it all themselves. You so cannot tell! It looked amazing!! From the ribbons tied to the palm trees right down to the details on the table centerpieces.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I felt kind of bittersweet when it was over and they got in their car and left. It was such a fun day, I could have done it twice, although the Vegas sun was dropping as quickly as the temperature! I am so happy for these guys and I definitely will be stalking their blog forever! Love you guys! XOXO

3 comments:

Lesia December 16, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

darn girl you take awesome pictures..

Whitney Baldwin December 16, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

Ooooo... gorgeous! What a cute couple--I love the purple. Darn--if I could do it all over again.... :)

Jessica Larae December 17, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! They're such an awesome couple!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP