{camera for sale}

It's time again for an upgrade! My Rebel has served me well but I am ready to move to the next level. This camera is amazing, user-friendly, and a great camera for beginners as well as advanced users. I got her in April of this year and she has been very well taken care of. So, here's what I'm selling:


Photobucket
  • Canon Rebel XSI 12.2 mp DSLR
  • Canon 18-55 mm EF-S lens
  • usb cord
  • RCA cable (to hook up to a tv)
  • neck strap
  • user manual/software
  • 2 batteries & charger
  • 2 HDSC memory cards(4 GB and 8 GB)
  • Victorinox Swiss Army backpack
  • USB memory card adapter
  • ONE photography mentoring session(1-2 hours), models provided
  • ONE photoshop mentoring session(1-2 hours) YOU MUST HAVE PHOTOSHOP:)
 This really is everything you need to get started if you are wanting to get into pro photography. This is a lot cheaper than if you were to try and buy all this stuff on your own. Plus I will teach you how to use the camera and how to take portraits.
    $1000




    Tell your friends and family and feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

    *Note:This is a package deal, I'm not selling anything separate. Thanks!

    0 comments:

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP