{and that's a wrap...er, a Rapp!}

First I must say that I am now in love with a green building in downtown SLC. Second, I'm not loving leaving the warmth of my home at this time of year, and third, my husband is amazing. Let me explain:

It was FREEZING, I'm saying F to the R to the EEZING for this shoot! These kids couldn't have smiled if they tried, their mouths were frozen! So my husband David stood on his head, and by george, it worked!

Photobucket
What a brave little bunch of kids! They were so incredibly sweet about posing for me even though they were close to tears. We made it quick and got out alive;)
Photobucket
The little one wasn't feeling very good and he tried SOO hard not to smile for me or look at me for that matter, but my camera peak-a-boo game almost got him to crack. Which is funny because most kids just look at me like I'm a total idiot. No comments on that please;)
Photobucket
Heather, thanks so much for bringing your beautiful family to me and for being so flexible. Your gallery is ready:)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP