{thinGs I leArnEd from jaYme...}

I was honored to spend Saturday afternoon with Jayme Sayes of Jayme Kanani Photography. I learned so much! I hope maybe she was able to learn something new from me, probably not much, but I enjoyed hanging out and I feel like I've gained a friend. These two little monkeys were our models. They are my husband's nephews, and they behaved so well. I think most of the time they were incredibly BORED but we didn't hear any complaints! Jayme helped me with my exposure, reminded me about some common photography "rules" that I have lost sight of, and took me down to the "dungeon" for some photoshop tricks. It is so refreshing to have my passion for photography revived and what a good feeling to be moving forward again! Thank you so much Jayme, you are priceless!! XO

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
And thank you Michael and Jayzon for being such CUTE good sports!

3 comments:

Jayme July 27, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Wahoo!! I love your style! Such cute collages too! I'm so happy I was able to meet you. Thanks for a fun day!

H. July 28, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

AWW Ashley you make me so excited I heart you!!! So I love your nephews. They are to cute... Well I will be needing some of your photoshop tricks. give me a e-mail I have lots of questions.
xoxo to YOU!

Rebekah July 28, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Sounds like fun! Wish I could get together with her too, but she probably wouldn't give me the same special treatment as you huh? :) Need all the help I can get. The pics look great Ash.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP