{ThE HeaLy FaMily}

These are my awesome neighbors. They put up with a lot of yelling and screaming that comes from my house, and they are always very helpful with my boys. I had so much fun on this shoot, they were crackin' me up left and right.

Photobucket

See what I mean?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Remember this gorgeous senior?
Photobucket

Photobucket
I am on this new "angles" kick, trying new things and branching out. Bear with me on these, I haven't figured out yet that I can actually tilt my camera to the OTHER direction!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We can't forget Lollie can we? Dog's are horrible models though!!
Every time I thought the dog was posing, it was actually squatting to do it's business!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What can I say, B-E-A UTIFUL family! Thanks for so much fun!! XOXO

2 comments:

H. July 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Oh ashley I think they look awesome! I love taking pic on the angles! and I love that they wanted to be funny in the camera and the location in rocking. good job sweet ness. Oh yeah have you had a chance to design my logo so I can put stuff on my pic?

Rebekah July 27, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Cute family!!! Great job Ash. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP