{LuKe & JoRdAn maRRiEd}

Wow. That's all I can think of to say about this wedding! It was such a blast, I was honored to be able to travel out to Fresno to take part in Jordan and Luke's amazing day!! I love these two so much!! Their wedding was amazing, so much thought and time put into every small detail. It literally blew me away! I am also so very grateful to my best friend and fellow photographer for joining me for a fun, caffeine filled girl's weekend! Thanks so very much for all of your love and support Bekah!! XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Um...sucks having to edit these YUMMY pictures!!!! I want some!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To see all photos from this wedding, check out my website and click on "featured wedding".


Thank you so much Luke and Jordan! XOXO

2 comments:

Becky July 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Love your website and your blog! You are so good at capturing details! It's one of my weakest areas but you do it so well! Awesome photos!

Kristen Ising Photography July 27, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

This wedding is amazing. I miss you too. I love everthing you are doing on here girl. So impressed!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP