{Things I miss}

I am feeling so homesick for the south lately..maybe it's the freezing cold temperatures here, or the dry fridgid air, but I brought out some pictures tonight that I took down south in good old warm, sunny, moist Atlanta and they brought backa lot of emotions! Just thought I'd share. Spring WILL come I know it! Does anyone know if Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow?
Things I miss...
The mist from the pool on a really hot day...The vivid green of all the plants....The 'shrooms...(LOL a joke I share with myself)The CLOUDS!!! I became a very avid cloud watcher while I was down there..always watching the sky for hints of tornados!The flowers..there is something different about the flowers down south, I guess it must be the way the humidity aids them in releasing their scent so much more potently than here in Utah.The sunsets!!! Seriously, every night.Again, the flowers. There is no smell like that of the southern magnolia in bloom, enough to take your breath away!

It is amazing how spending half a year in a place can make it feel like home.

1 comments:

Kristen Ising Photography February 3, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

This is a breath of fresh air Ashley. I miss my home too. Washington, where everything is green and there is an abundance of fresh water and good air.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP