{Chris and AnaLee}

Photobucket

This one is for Chris. "Corpse Bride" anyone?

Photobucket

Wow AnaLee is flexible!

Photobucket

I love the look on Chris' face in this one!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Isn't this ring just beautiful? Good job Chris!!

Photobucket
Analee made this bouquet..amazing!


Photobucket





Thanks for a fun day at the Library you guys!

Oh...and special thanks to Ana's sister (and Mom) who packed all our crap(equipment, coats, and whatever else we could throw at them) around all day! -Not to mention her sister's great ideas and train arranging techniques!



1 comments:

Kristen Ising Photography February 27, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

O my gosh, I had no idea you have been posting. I love your work and your weddings are beautiful girl!! I must have the wrong blog address for you or something. I cant believe all of the action on your blog. LOVE LOVE LOVE This JADA LOVE, my girl!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP