{Breaking News and a SNEAKY PEEKY}

Okay, first of all....my {REAL} website is now LIVE! I am so excited to be able to finally have a {REAL} proofing gallery complete with a shopping cart. That was the biggest reason that I took the plunge and bought the site. It got really old having to figure out the difference between my filenames and the filenames photobucket gives my pictures. What a joke. Anywho, I can't wait to use it! Feel free to go check it out, leave a comment, ask a question, EXPLORE. http://www.jadalovephotography.com/ The only thing that isn't quite ready yet is the portfolio gallery. I guess I will have to work on that after I get some work finished-no, that's an understatement-a TON of work finished (well, started actually HAHA) Now for a sneak peek:

Photobucket

Saturday night was a BLAST. I don't think I have ever witnessed that many people having that much fun at a wedding. Honestly. It was awesome, and SO beautiful, I took WAY too many pictures and for the first time ever used up 5 GB 2 hours before the reception was even over. What can I say, I am shutter-happy. (you know, like "trigger happy"?) Chris and Ana looked so happy and yes I cried. I have never NOT cried at a wedding. It isn't possible. I mean, I get to spend time with these couples taking engagements and bridals prior to the wedding day and I get to know them and get to watch their love stories unfold before my lense. What an amazing opportunity to witness the joining of two lives, two totally different backgrounds. I got to know Chris and AnaLee pretty well over the last few months and what an honor it is to say that I know them. They were so easy to work with and so much fun! Thanks so much you two for letting me take part in your AMAZING day. I wish you both happiness for years and years and years!! (that's years times 3=forever!)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP