{KaYlA & BrOnSoN} an Alpine Ut wedding

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









Photobucket




Photobucket

The details

Photobucket

The "groom's" cake! Remember that white jeep they were sitting on in the engagement photos?

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how Kayla had to stick out her tongue to do the fakeout!
Photobucket
This is why I cry at weddings. Not the ceremony, not the first kiss, the Dad dance. Gets me every time. Don't know how I ever know what I'm taking pictures of because of the tears blurring my vision!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I walked away from this wedding not tired, (or hungry for that matter!), just feeling happy. I had so much fun, Kayla's friends are a blast, they cracked me up the whole time. Thanks so much Kayla and Bronson for letting me a part of such a rockin' good time. XOXO
Special thanks to TAWNY for being my awesome assistant the entire time and for letting me talk your ear off! I hoped you learned SOMETHING from all that jabber!

1 comments:

Kristen Ising Photography June 30, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

You are getting better with every shoot. I am so impressed with this wedding. its adorable. And you are so stinking creative.
Nice work girl!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP