{JaReD & MyLeNe} Happy Anniversary!

Photobucket

These two just had their 8th anniversary!
I know Jared wasn't exactly thrilled at having pictures taken, but hopefully Mylene followed through on the "new tires" bribe I overheard them whispering about!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ummm..can I say SUPERMODEL anyone? This girl is gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a beautiful couple! Can't wait until I can get my lens on their kids! AHEM!

Photobucket
Thanks so much for allowing me to torture you Jared! You were a good sport! Hope you guys enjoy these!
Special thanks to GARY and his red-headed, freckle-faced little gaurdian of the property for allowing us to take pics by the old trucks!

1 comments:

sotelo4@blogspot.com June 21, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Holly Cow!!! The pictures turned out soo GOOD! Youre soo talented!!! Thank you soo much! Ive been wanting pictures like this forever and you did it! Jared does deserve the new tires now, haha ... When I get back we need to set up a date for family pictures! You ROCK! I will call you when I get back to order prints! :) Thank you, girl! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP