{My AmEriCan IdOl ExPeRieNcE}

Ok so this was back in February. I took these photos for a magazine (http://www.elanwoman.com/) and I couldn't put them up until the article was published in April. And then I just plain forgot! I was invited by a friend to attend the American Idol review in Provo at the Covey Arts center. The editor (Darcy Hansen, who is a peach!) and I went into the dressing room of David Osmond and his wife Valerie, to talk with them about David's AI adventure and also his battle with MS. Then we got to go sit in the audience and watch David perform with his band. Way too good for AI if you ask me! I also got to meet and chat with Austin Sisneros, who also competed on AI, and I watched him perform as well. Not only does he have talent, he has an amazing passion and attitude that will take him far. I also met Bret from Jericho Drive, I sat next to him during the concert. Didn't know who he was until I asked him who he was. Anyways, enough chatter, here's the pictures. They are ok considering I was taking them in a room full of MIRRORS! Kinda tricky when the goal is to DIFFUSE the flash. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebekah May 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

It's about time! :) J/K Saw these like a month ago and still love em'. Great job.

H. May 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Ash you are amazing! Thats why I love you I think those rock they are so crisp and clear. isnt it crystal clear that you are very TALENTED!!! awesome

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP