{DaViDsOn FaMiLy}

This was so much fun! I love this little family! I made some new friends. It was cold that evening and had just finished raining but those little troopers didn't give one complaint! They were so easy to photograph and so cute and sweet, and I'm not sure, but I think Alexander made a date with me for Tuesday @ 3:00!
Photobucket
(This isn't the family I am talking about, these are just chickies.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"EUW!!!! Mommy and Daddy are doing WHAT?!?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
and then the chickies climbed into my shirt to get warm...My girl Harmonie took this picture, she is really good.
Thanks Davidson family! You guys rock!

1 comments:

strickland party of six May 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Ashley those are so freaking cute. so I am getting butterflies just thinking of all the posiblities, that I can do. can't wait!!! talk to you soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP