{Blog Header}

I just found the CUTEST template for a blog header and I wanted to share the love!
I used it to make the header on my family blog and the header for my friend Harmonie's blog.
Download the template HERE and then head on over to the Coffee Shop for more cool templates and blogging tips!

In order to use the template, open the PSD version in Photoshop. Resize the pics you want to use to fit the squares. Drag the pic in the layers box over the # of the square you want it to fit in and then press CTRL ALT G or COMMAND ALT G for you crazy MAC users ;) The photo is now all cute and square!! If my way of explaining things is totally stupid, head on over to the coffee shop for a non-stupid tutorial on clipping masks. Happy blogging!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP